CIC Local Sections allow Chemists, Chemical Engineers and Chemical Technologists in a geographic region to network and learn from each other. Member Resource Groups are new. They enable members with common interests outside the technical disciplines to connect with each other and provide support.
Are you curious about how you can continue engaging with the CIC and CSC throughout the year?
Attend this event to learn more about our Local Sections and Member Resource Groups, the types of events that you can attend, and ways for you to participate.
Are you interested in networking with other professionals in chemistry-related disciplines such as chemical engineering and technology or other groups with common interests?
Learn which Local Section you belong to and get involved. Join a Member Resource Group or help set one up.
This interactive event agenda is as follows:
- Opening Remarks: Deborah Nicoll-Griffith, President, Canadian Society for Chemistry
- Local Sections: Kazim Agha, Director of Local Sections, Canadian Society for Chemistry
- Member Resource Groups: Kim Baines, Past-President, Canadian Society for Chemistry
- Selected Leaders of Local Sections and Member Resource Groups
- Networking: Opportunity to mix and learn about how you can get involved
A light lunch will be provided for those who have registered in advance.